Huawei website account is the only credential you need to visit Huawei official websites. Account registration is free. After registration, you can conveniently download and browse more valuable information, obtain push messages and other services.
uniportal and follow these steps:
1. Fill in user basic information including email address, user ID, and password.
2. Check the activation email sent to your mailbox by the system.
3. Click the activation link.
4. Alternatively, copy the link to activate your account.
5. Log in using your new account.
Visit uniportal and follow these steps:
（1） Fill in user basic information including country code, mobile phone number, and password.
（2） Enter the code in the image and click Send.
（3） Check the SMS message from the system on your phone.
（4） Enter the SMS code to complete registration.
（5） Log in using your new account.
During account registration, the message "The email address has been registered." is displayed.
This message indicates that the email address has been used for Huawei website account registration before. If you have forgotten your password, visit uniportal and click Forgot Password to reset it. If you have not registered before and the email address is stolen, you can contact the email provider.
During account registration, the message indicates your mobile number has been registered.
If you have forgotten your password, visit uniportal and click Forgot Password to reset it.
During login, the message "Incorrect user ID or password." is displayed.
The message indicates that the account or password does not exist or is incorrect. You can:
(1) Reset your password through user ID if you have forgotten your password.
(2) Reset your password through email if you have forgotten your user ID.
(3) Follow the operation guide to register a new Huawei website account if you do not have one.
During login with mobile phone number, the message "The mobile number has not been registered." is displayed.
The message indicates that the phone number does not exist. Register your account first.
During login with mobile phone number, the message "Your mobile number is not verified." is displayed.
The message indicates your account exists but has not been verified. Verify your mobile number first.
During login with mobile phone number, the message "This mobile number has not been verified and is in use by more than one user ID." is displayed.
The message indicates your mobile phone number exists but is associated with more than one account.Verify your mobile number first.
During login, the message "Your account has not been activated." is displayed. The message indicates you have not activated this account after registration. Check your mailbox and follow the email prompts to activate your account. If you cannot find the activation email, click the link to get a new one.
If you input wrong user IDs or passwords for 5 times, the system will be locked for 5 minutes. Please try login again 5 minutes later.
Enter your User ID or email address, old password, and new password.
Click here to modify your password. Enter the country code,
phone number, old password, and new password.
Please enter your mobile, new password and old password.
See the figure above for rules for creating a new password.
(1) Contain at least 8 characters.
(2) Not contain User ID.
(3) Contain letters,digits,and special characters.
(4) Not repeat any password usered the last five times.
There are three ways to reset a password.
Click here to reset your password through user ID.
Click here to reset your password through email.
(1). Fill in your user ID or email address.
(2). Check your mailbox.
(3). Click the confirmation link.
(4). Check your mailbox again.
(5). Get your new password in the email.
Reset password phone number
（1） Fill in the country code, mobile phone number, and verification code.
（2） Click Send.
（3） Check your SMS message and enter the SMS code you receive.
（4） Click Submit. The Reset Password page is displayed.
During password setting through email, a message indicates the email address is in use by more than one user.
The system shows all user IDs.
Click the user ID desired to reset its password.
You can click here to view more about password resetting.
Log in to the system and click here to modify your personal information.
You can deregister your Uniportal account by providing your username and password. This method only applies to accounts created by self-service registration. After the deregistration, personal data of the account will be deleted. In addition, the account cannot be used for logging in to Huawei applications that have authenticated the account, and related application services may be affected.Exercise caution when performing this operation.
click here to deregister an account.
(1) For Huawei customers, please contact the local Huawei TAC or the customer support delivery team. (2) For Huawei employees, please apply for iCare permission at http://w3.huawei.com/dominoapp/oaf/index.nsf/index?readform&app=icareaccount.
Incorrect Internet Explorer settings may cause problems during iCare usage. Follow these steps to check and update the Internet Explorer settings:
(1) Choose Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Delete. Delete the temporary files, cookies, and history in Internet Explorer.
(2) Choose Tools > Internet Options > General > Browsing history > Settings. Select Every time I visit the webpage.
(3) Choose Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites > Sites. Add "http://*" and "https://*" to the trusted sites.
(4) Choose Tools > Internet Options > Security > Trusted sites > Custom level. Set the security level of trusted sites to Medium (default).
(5) Close all Internet Explorer windows and try previous operation in iCare again.
(6) If the problem persists, call the IT hotline for assistance.
(1) For Huawei employees, please contact the IT hotline: (email) firstname.lastname@example.org, (telephone) +86-755-28560160
(2) For Huawei customers, please contact the local Huawei TAC or the local customer support delivery team.